Where do you normally choose to sit when booking flights? Maybe you should be choosing the window seat, here are 21 reasons why.
1. The Views Are Spectacular
2. There Is A Chance To See Chicago’s Skyline Reflected In Lake Michigan
Photograph by MARK HERSCH
3. Spotting A Heavy Rainstorm In The Distance Is Awesome
Photograph by HALEY LUNA
4. You Can See The Highest Point In Africa
Photograph by KYLE MIJLOF
5. Sunrises Will Leave You In Awe
6. And You’ll Love Watching The Sunsets
Photograph by KIMG SENG on Flickr
7. Waterfalls Will Take Your Breath Away
Photograph by CODY H. on Flickr
Kaieteur Falls, Guayana from an airplane.
8. The Endless Sea Of Clouds Will Mesmerize You
Photograph by MARK STEVENS
9. You Wont Be Able To See The Snow Covered Mountains From The Aisle Seat
Photograph by MARIUSZ KLUZNIAK
The Pyrenees mountain range from above aerial airplane view.
10. Or A Frozen Lake
Photograph by ALAN WOLF
Lake Mendota frozen from an airplane aerial view from above.
11. Cities Engulfed In fog Are An Eerie Sight You Can’t Take Your Eyes Off
Photograph by CHRIS on Flickr
Warsaw, Poland covered in fog from an airplane.
12. The City Lights At Night Are Just As Mesmerizing
Photograph by Tom Anderson
Los Angeles, USA
13. Historical Places Are Even More Impressive From The Air
Photograph by killerturnip on Flickr
Prambanan Temple aerial from an airplane.
14. You’ll Never Get A Better View Of A Volcano
Photograph by JON SULLIVAN
Mount Taranaki volcano from an airplane.
15. The Views Of Cities From A Window Seat Are Amazing Too
Photograph by LINH NGUYEN
New York City, USA.
16. You Can Say A Final Farewell To The City You Are Leaving
17. Finally You Have Somewhere To Rest Your Head If You Want To Sleep
Have you ever seen anything amazing from the window seat during your flights?
Article Source – Twisted Sifter